Rubber Band Audio
Change the tempo and pitch of audio
Rubber Band Audio is a convenient and flexible tool for
changing the speed and pitch of music and other audio recordings.
Download the Free Demo!
Buy Rubber Band Audio here for only £17.99, or download the free demo version.
- Speed up or slow down music recordings without affecting their pitch
- Transpose or adjust pitch precisely without affecting tempo
- Open and play audio files in numerous formats (MP3, M4A/AAC, WAV, Opus and others), change the pitch and tempo live as you listen, and save into new audio files in compressed or lossless formats
- Rubber Band Audio extracts the tempo from the file and you can set a chosen target tempo, or just speed up and slow down as you desire
- Change the pitch in semitones or smaller increments, or up to two octaves in either direction
- Make adjustments to a whole folder of files at once, for example to adapt a whole folder of loops to the same tempo, or transpose a set of recordings at once
- Available for Windows, Mac, and Linux
Rubber Band Audio supports a wide range of usable
stretch factors and provides high-quality results suitable for musical
use. Version 3.0.3 (released November 2023) is a quality-enhancement
release, continuing to build on the studio-quality processing engine
introduced in the 3.0 series.
Rubber Band Audio is built using
our Rubber Band
Library processing engine, which is also available for licensing
to application developers.