Rubber Band Audio
Change the tempo and pitch of audio
Rubber Band Audio is a convenient and flexible tool for
changing the speed and pitch of music and other audio recordings.
Download the Free Demo!
Buy Rubber Band Audio here for only £17.99, or download the free demo version.
- Speed up or slow down music recordings without affecting their pitch
- Transpose or adjust pitch precisely without affecting tempo
- Open and play audio files in numerous formats (MP3, M4A/AAC, WAV, Opus and others), change the pitch and tempo live as you listen, and save into new audio files in compressed or lossless formats
- Rubber Band Audio extracts the tempo from the file and you can set a chosen target tempo, or just speed up and slow down as you desire
- Change the pitch in semitones or smaller increments, or up to two octaves in either direction
- Make adjustments to a whole folder of files at once, for example to adapt a whole folder of loops to the same tempo, or transpose a set of recordings at once
- Available for Windows, Mac, and Linux
Rubber Band Audio supports a wide range of usable
stretch factors and provides high-quality results suitable for musical
use. Version 3.0 (released July 2022) is a phenomenal new release,
introducing our latest processing engine for higher quality than ever
Rubber Band Audio is built using
our Rubber Band
Library processing engine, which is also available for licensing
to application developers.